﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Never Let Go﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.8 (44 Ratings)﷯﷯25 Grabs Today. 9394 Total Grabs.
﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯2﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯A Cold Heart Will Melt﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)﷯﷯24 Grabs Today. 1778 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯Easy Install Inst CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sex, and other disasters

My fingers, you imagine where,
And your eyes,wandering here and there.
"A little faster, oh yes! please"
And your eyes wandering still, as I tease.

My lips, wherever you want,
And yours quivering, because I taunt.
"Oh, don't stop baby, don't you dare"
And I lay engulfed in passion's lair.

Your breath, short in heavy sighs,
"Gawd, I love you", oh such malicious lies.
And you breath heavier still,
Letting me all your voids fill.

My tongue, at last, where you want it.
And your lips, ever so gently you bit.
A little flick, and a little some more,
"Ohh god yes" and you let go.

You in me and I on you,
As you please I'll let you do.
A slow moan, louder now and then,
We'll go on, I don't know till when.

That, is how I pictured you and me.
Entwined in one another you see.
Your arms around me, and mine everywhere.
Then I woke up, and you weren't there.

0 comments: