﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Never Let Go﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.8 (44 Ratings)﷯﷯25 Grabs Today. 9394 Total Grabs.
﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯2﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯A Cold Heart Will Melt﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)﷯﷯24 Grabs Today. 1778 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯Easy Install Inst CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Quandom of Despair

When thou love'st me, if thou do
Why then, cannot to me thou be true
Where thy heart lies, if with me
Why then, together we cannot be?

Would thou best be, from me gone?
Where great men lie, lonely and alone,
Whilst i, the ungrateful and unkind,
Can soothe with love, thy soul and thy mind

Where be thy greatness, thy throne unchaste?
From which drinketh men, pleasure thou waste
Thy lair of deciet, enchanting men passing-by
Where be thy voice, I hear not thou sigh

When thou singst songs, to thou slaves
Does thou know, paths to holy sins it paves?
When thou hold me, if I let
Is all the love, I could get

Then why hides thou, from love mine?
Drinking from men, adultry's sweet wine
Laced by blood, of love thou spilt
To please temporary lovers, whilst thou wilt

Where be thy haven, thou fallen grace?
The olden praisals, preists kissing thy face
Thy court of harlots, smitten by lies
Thy crimes of passion, and moanful cries

All is gone, yet thou still run
With thy kingdom, from shadows I've spun
Where goest thou? at every corner I stand.
Thy slave in love, thy king in land.

0 comments: